Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Legs Attack By Fish

Fish Spa - Yes, it's fish spa. You may feel so ticklish and very irritating but always interesting. The fish competed each other for bits of loose skin, dead skin or choice of leg hairs.

My sister and I experienced it as one of our first trial facial session in Herbaline. We are sitting at the edge of the pool with our legs dangling in the water with thousand of fishes nibbling our legs. I'm wondering if they would eat me if I fell asleep, LOL, I had watched Piranha movie recently and can imagine back how the Piranhas attacked people in the movie same as how this little fishes attacked my legs once I put it into the pool.

So Do Fish Spa's Work?

Undoubtedly, The fish spa is fun. One of place we can meet our friends and experience unusual and relaxing chit-chat with our friends instead of meet in cafe. My skin definitely look and feel better after the ex-foliating efforts of Garra Rufa or "doctor fish".






13 comments:

  1. wondering if we are able to put our face in !!....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i once went for a fish spa that has small, medium and large fish. My aunt leg bleed from the large fish 1 lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u all should try... No harm to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hoho..the title scared me!..awww..it tickled?
    FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the title reminds me of Piranha! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol! Pretty awesome~ Never gone for a fish spa before. How does it feel?

    ReplyDelete
  7. what if the person has got HIV? omg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so far no bleeding happen. This small fish only eat our dead skin... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. eee... the fishes are so big! i only went to smaller ones

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha looks nice. bt atleast they are nt piranha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome....it must be so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks interesting ! =D Gonna try out at Fish Spa soon too, hehe! =P

    ReplyDelete

Followers