Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Beautility Diary - DIY Lady Bird Nail Polish Design

My Beautility Diary - DIY Lady Bird Nail Polish Design


After my previous design "DIY Snow Flakes Design", I have bought more different type of Nail Art Brush and acrylic color as my design tools and I can explore more design without any limitation of nail polish color.





Step 1: As usual step, buffed nails and paint a layer of base coat.



Step 2: After the base coat dry, paint a layer of black color of nail polish.



Step 3: While waiting the layer of black color nail polish dry. Try to mix the chili red color acrylic (code: 230) and white acrylic color (code: 710). After that applied in to the half nails as shown above picture with the fan type nail art brush. You will see different tone of color.



Step 4: Once the acrylic color dry, you may use the round type nail art brush of dip into the white acrylic color (code: 710) and make a dot as above. You may use your creativity to design it. I have chosen yellow acrylic color (code:100) for my right leg and white acrylic color (code:710) for my left leg 



Step 5: Final step, applied a layer of top coat once the design dry.


Tips:  Applying top coat every 3 days able to make your design more lasting and shinny.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers